Fifteen people have been charged as part of a Lancashire Constabulary investigation into the supply of cocaine, ketamine, and cannabis across East Lancashire.
The suspects were arrested in a series of strike days carried out over the course of this week. They have all appeared before magistrates and will appear at crown court at a later date.
The charges include conspiracy to supply cocaine, ketamine, and cannabis; conspiracy to blackmail; conspiracy to steal; and possession of synthetic cannabinoids (spice) with intent to supply.
Those charged are:
- TJ Russell, 24, of Bishopstone Close, Blackburn
- Damian Cummings, 20, of Manxman Road, Blackburn
- Damian Cummings Snr, 44, of Manxman Road, Blackburn
- Kieran Hawley, 19, of Mona Road, Blackburn
- A 17-year-old male from Blackburn
- Sheldon Rodwell, 29, of Beechwood Mews, Blackburn
- Reece Nixson, 19, of Avon Close, Blackburn
- Connor Ashton, 25, of Trevor Close, Blackburn
- Arek Matejko, 24, of Ayr Road, Blackburn
- Jordan Russell, 23, of Blackburn Road, Haslingden
- Tyler Carstairs, 19, of Higher Croft Road, Blackburn
- John Flannagan, 39, of Haston Lee Avenue, Blackburn
- Kamaran Hayat, 27, of Walsh Street, Blackburn
- Usman Akhter, 38, of no fixed address
- Keilan Harrison, 22, of no fixed address
Anyone with information about drug dealing in their area is asked to contact Lancashire Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.